Earn CM at the FHC Affordable Housing Conference
AUG. 26-28 • ROSEN CENTER HOTEL • ORLANDO
APA Florida is partnering with the Florida Housing Coalition to bring you more CM opportunities while you learn about housing issues affecting millions of Floridians.The chapter is sponsoring a session track at the FHC's Affordable Housing Conference that specifically focuses on land use planning in relation to affordable housing. This is a prime training and networking opportunity for affordable housing professionals and advocates.
Workshops in the Land Use track are:
- Equitable Development: Focus Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing and Policies for Inclusion
- Regulatory Reform Update from 2019 Legislative Session
- Adaptive Reuse and Affordable Housing
- ADUs, Tiny Homes, and Airbnb
Featured speakers are:
- Ken Lawson, Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Executive Director
- Jason Jordan, APA Director of Policy
- Dr. Rodney Harrell, AARP Interim Vice President, Livable Communities
The chapter has two free registrations to the conference as a sponsor benefit. If you are interested in being considered for one of these registrations, contact the chapter office at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 23. Recipients will be randomly chosen from the names received, and will be asked to write an article (250-300 words) for Florida Planning Magazine about what they learned at the conference.