Jill J. Quigley, AICP (Candidate for Secretary)
- Private sector experience since 2001, serving public sector clients: Senior Project Manager/Associate, Benesch, Fort Lauderdale, FL, Current Position; Other firm experience includes Tindale Oliver, HDR, Jacobs, Carter & Burgess, and Iler Planning Group.
- Public sector experience from 1995 to 2001 for Monroe County, FL and the Town of Jupiter, FL
- MS, Urban and Regional Planning, Florida State University, 1995
- BS, Biology, Tulane University, 1992
APA Florida/APA Experience:
- APA Florida VP for Certification Maintenance/Continuing Education, 2018-2022
- Broward Section Member since 2004, Treasurer 2006–2008, Chair 2008–2011, Past Chair 2011–2012
- Treasure Coast Section Member, 1998–2007
- APA Florida Member since 1995
After two consecutive terms as the VP of Certification Maintenance, now Continuing Education, I would like to continue serving on the Executive Committee in the role of Secretary. The Secretary’s position is vital to the organization because it allows for transparency of the Executive Committee’s actions and maintains our by-laws. Over the past 2 years, I have filled this role during a few meetings when the elected Secretary was not able to participate. I also previously served as Secretary for other non-profit organizations, including the Palm Beach County Planning Congress.