Senior Planner - Development Services
City of Sarasota
Sarasota, FL United States
- Master Degree in Urban Planning, or closely related field.
- Four (4) years of progressively responsible planning experience at the regional or local government level; or a Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university in Urban Planning, or a closely related field and six (6) years of progressively responsible planning experience at the regional or local government level.
- Certification by the American Institute of Certified Planners is preferred.
- Completion of a supervisory training course within one (1) year of employment is required.
- Possession of and ability to maintain a valid State of Florida Driver's License is required.
Closing Date: 10/26/2021 @ 4:00 PM
APPLICATIONS MAY BE OBTAINED AND FILED ONLINE AT:
COMPUTERS AVAILABLE AT:
111 S Orange Avenue, Suite 204
Sarasota, FL 34236