Hole Montes, Inc.
Naples, FL United States
Job Title: Professional Planner
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Planning of Hole Montes, Inc. the Planning Professional will manage the Public Sector (Municipal) Services Business Group.
- Manage the Public Sector (Municipal) Services Business Group for Planning, Landscape Architecture and other types of public sector work
- Prepare RFP/RFQ submittals, working with Hole Montes Marketing staff and subconsultants
- Manage a team of professionals, including subconsultants, on various public sector consulting contracts
- Lead public meetings, stakeholder meetings, and team meetings; and
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships with public sector clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to take on a leadership role in preparing RFPs/RFQs, securing public sector work, and managing public sector projects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning or related field, combined with significant practical experience working as a professional planner in a leadership role in the public or private sector.
- Demonstrated experience managing teams, including subconsultants, on significant public sector projects, and providing contract deliverables on-time and under budget.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- AICP certification required.
- Valid drivers’ license and maintenance of satisfactory driving record required.
Hole Montes is among Southwest Florida’s original full-service providers, offering the full range of planning and entitlement services, engineering design, survey, and permitting and inspection services for both public and private sector clients.
Our longevity is testament to satisfying the needs of all our clients – both public and private.
For more information and To Apply go to:
Hole Montes Inc is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer