Orlando, FL United States
We are currently searching for a motivated Transportation Planner to support our Florida Region in Maitland, FL or Tampa, FL.
Are we the road to your future?
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with team to complete bike ped feasibility studies and master plans, long range transportation plans, capital improvement planning & prioritization, grant applications, resiliency plans, public involvement, documenting existing conditions, assisting in PD&E studies
- Write and design transportation technical reports
- Collect and organize mapping data
What you need to have:
- B.S. or B.A. degree related to Urban/City/Regional Planning, Urban Geography, Civil Engineering, or related planning field
- 5+ years of transportation planning experience
- AICP is preferred but not required
- GIS and mapping experience
- Technical writing skills
- Social media skills
- Prior experience working for a consulting firm or local government is desired
If you share our passion to serve clients, the public, our employees, constituents, and our profession, we invite you to apply!